Monday, June 16, 2008

I Got Tagged

I think bout few weeks ago I got tagged by fellow blogger..Ezrazlin. I don't like to respons to this tag thing but to honour fellow blogger request and since my name was on top of his list...so here I go. uhuk.


The Rules

  1. Each blogger must post these rules first.
  2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
  3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
  4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged, and to read your blog.

__________________________________________

  1. I am a bit OCD and kind of a perfectionist. So mostly, I plan everything I do...and if things didn't go as planned..I'll keep on thinking about it for ages. Uuuurrrghhhh!!! I hate that!!
  2. I suffer from insomnia...which is not cool either. Maybe it has to do with all that over thinking I'm doin..but I can't help it. My brain seems to be working its hardest when it is supposed to be resting. Shit!!
  3. I like to drive fast. I would love to enter a car race...but with my size and weight....my hubby won't ever let me do it. NOT IN A MILLION YEARS!!
  4. I don't eat spicy food. And when I say NO SPICY FOOD...I mean it. Don't ask me why..I just don't.
  5. I hate politics...it just SUCKS!! Anyway you look at it. And we have suffered so much from it. DAMN IT!!
  6. I looooove to cook. Maybe becoz my mom trained me to do so since I was like 5 years old. Would love to have a house with spacious and well equipt kitchen someday. That is if we could afford one..with everything going UP! If that does happens...I think my hubby would have to go to the gym twice as hard..and heck! I might have to start to go back to the gym. uhuhuhuhu
  7. Another thing that I love is dancing. I would move to any good beat anytime. Uh...I miss that a lot. The last time I had so much fun dancing was December 07....don't know when is that gonna happen again. Unfortunately, my hubby don't dance...so I don't get a chance to share that passion with him. So now..I only dance at home...alone.....in the morning, when getting ready, cooking or cleaning. uhuk
  8. I envy those who were born with privilage. They have everything (I mean the a happy ones..not the wealthy broken family).....family, wealth and good looks. Gosh! Who doesn't envy that??

________________________________________

I tagged....

  1. Ezrazlin (I am giving you the honour you gave me...eheheheheh)
  2. Carol
  3. Nize Kepeh
  4. Farah Kawaii
  5. Shelly

**** Sorry...I have to break the rules here. I don't have any other blogger to tag. uhuhuhu ****

2 comments:

ezrazlin™ said...

you tagged me back? wah! uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so u're telling me i have to do this all over again? mana fairrrrrr uwaaaaaaaaaa!

Azlina Ilzdaf said...

wahahahahahah...takpelah....I kasi U lepas....uhuhuhu. I pon bukan suka sgt layan tag nih sbnrnya. Tp pasal I dah janji ngan u...tuh yg i post gak tuh. eheheheheheh