- Drivers who drive slower than me on a fast lane on the highway (I drive 660 Kancil...by right...every car is faster than my car)
- Ones that drive big cars but never learn or know how to use signal (hello brother/sister!!! U buy your car so expensive..u think the signal lite is just another accessories huh?? stupid!! Use them lah!!)
- People who does signal...but immediately make a turn rite after they turn on the signal...(aiya...give it few secondlah..give other drivers to be aware firstlah...aiyoooooo)
- Motorcyclist...who are day dreaming and thought they are driving big expensive cars..riding their motorbike in the middle of the road at like 80km/ph (woi...ketepilah!!)
- Motorcyclist who swerve to the right and left....u think the road is a rally aah??
- Drivers who drive big cars...and suka himpit2 kete kecik....nih mmg kes bangang!! If u do not know how to maneuver big cars...buy small ones lah!!
- This one is a classic.....drivers who loves their brakes soooooo much that they have to keep in touch with it without no reason (Suka2 jer brake!!..kalu sayang sgt brake tuh...bw tidolah!!) End up everyone behind have to be aware....and result?? Traffic jam. Damn!!
- Drivers who know that they are approaching the toll booth and did not get ready with the payment. Instead...they took their sweet time...to find the money and the ticket only once they are at the toll booth (wei!! be ready lah wei...people are queueing here lah!! Not everyone has sooo much time like u lah)...and furthermore...some of them even take their sweet time to put back the money in their purse/wallet (the car is so big....put somewhere else firstlah....hish!!)
- Drivers who cut queue...DAMN U!! U should be crucified!!! SOOOOOOOO RUUUDEEEE!!!!!!
Friday, November 30, 2007
Thursday, November 29, 2007
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night.
Who else?? My hubbylah...no one else besides him at nite at home :D
2. What were you doing at 0800?
Kissing my hubby before he goes to work
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Driving home from the gym
4.What happened to you in 2006?
Waaa....really need to answer meh?? So many thing wooo...
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
Hello Uncle!!! What r u doing??!!!! Get the f**k off from the fast lane lah!!!
6. How many beverages did you have today?
I think about 1.2 liter...eheheheheh
7. What color is your hairbrush?
Brown and pink
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
RM10.00 for BHP petrol
9. Where were you last night?
In the arms of my beloved hubby..cuddling while watching our favorite show...CSI....jgn jeles...wakakakaka
10. What color is your front door?
11. Where do you keep your change?
Don't want to tell u...cause maybe u'll take it to buy ciggarette..(this is for Bani)...ahahahaha
12.. What’s the weather like today?
Quite a nice weather....not too hot..and not raining..just nice.
What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
I agree with u Bani....DARK CHOC...yum yum....shit I'm on a diet..damn.
14. What excites you?
Hmm.....sumthin new and adventures.
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Yeah...but if I cut it...I'll look like a teenage girl..plus my hubby won't let me..:D
16. Are you over the age of 25?
What do you think?? Am I??
17. Do you talk a lot?
Talking is like my daily food suplement...wakakakaka
18. Do you watch the O.C.?
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Why?? Is it important??
20. Do you make up your own words?
21. Are you a jealous person?
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
25. What does the last text message you received say?
Not to eat!!! You are on a diet!! ahahahahaha
26. Do you chew on your straw?
I don't use straw. Beside..I'm not that hungry.
27. Do you have curly hair?
Which part?? wakakakakakakakakakakakakakak!!!!!
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
No need to tell to the world..although I would love to tell.
30. What was the last thing you ate?
Fried Bihun + Warm lime juice
31.Will you get married in the future?
Already am...thank you.
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
Haven't went to the movies for like....OMG!!! I can't remember when. uwaaaaaa!!!!
33. Is there anyone you like right now?
34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
35. Are you currently depressed?
A bit....more stressfull than depressed..too much to do for the reception. MONEY, MONEY, MONEY...come to me...!!!!
36. Did you cry today?
37. Why did you answer and post this?
For fun....and to honour the tagged request from Bani..chewah :P
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
Hmmm.... Diyana, Carol, Shelly, Chi and Mar
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Saturday, November 24, 2007
P/S: Today I am pissed off. By who?? Well no need to tell.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
uhuhuhu...I wish...ahahahaha...will come true..soooon
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
So now this is how it works.
This linky love trail rules: When you got tagged…you have to add your name to people who had done the tag and and let the list grow! copy and paste this tagging to your new post and add your frens name/link to their website or blog.
Those who has done it:
And now I am tagging:
Bani - The Bunny
Diyana - The sweet sista
Happy tagging everyone!!
Last Sunday, I went to Alamanda to purchase a washing machine for my dearest mother. I chose Alamanda cause it has the best price deal and it was the closest mall to my mom's house. So, the story was.....they manage to sent the washing machine safely without harm but the thing is...they did not stamp the warranty card. Hell!! How are we supposed to send the warranty card if the dealer did not verify the purchase with their stamp???
So, I called Carrefour customer service. As usual, I plan to scold...uhuhuhu (how mean is that???). At first my tone was ok...but suddenly...when the guy ask me to go back to Alamanda to stamp the damn warranty card...I snapped. Of course I know that...but it wasn't my fault..I've paid RM30.00 for the transport charge..and now they want me to go back to Alamanda?? Who is gonna bare my cost of going back and forth???..IDIOT!!!(I never said this word out loud thou...just in this blog). So..there u go....I scold the guy....BLAME IT ON MY PMS..it was my first day of my regular monthly visit. uhuhuhu...how unlucky that guy was.
After that, I felt sorry for the guy....uhuhuhuh. But then...they should know better next time to do their job properly so that their customer doesn't have to bare the consequences.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Now..my hubby's turn...he sang "IRIS" by Awie..ekekeke
Anyway...who said you have to stop having fun and enjoy yourself after you are married?? We both sure ain't gonna stop...but you just have to know your limits ;) . Love you hubby!! Muah!!
For more pictures....go to My Photo Album.
Monday, November 12, 2007
So...this year we have decide to go back to my in-laws house for our first raya. It has a different vibe altogether as it is a whole new routine. We started the morning by getting ready for "Raya pray"...then later went to the grave to give a respect visit to my late father in-law. After that, we went to few of my husband nearby relatives house. Since I'm close with them before I was even Mrs Mohd Fadzli, so there are no awkwardness there.
The next day, we picked up my mom and sister and began our way to Segamat, my hometown. My mom side of the family was having a BBQ dinner. This year was a happening one as it has been so long that the family get to have a get together since my grandpa and granma died. Seeing all my cousin all grown up made me realize...I'm not that young anymore...yikes!! I'm the eldest grandchild. This year..I came with a husband..maybe next year who knows...maybe with a husband and a child. Gosh!!!!
This year, we also decided to arrange a few makan-makan raya with our frens. Since our house is "huge"...so we separate a few groups of frens each time so that we can give them a personal tour...ahahahahaha. From the first weekend we got back until the last weekend.....we hosted our frens and cooking was the tiring part. Nevertheless..I love cooking....and I get to meet all my frens..so it was worth it.
Pictures?? Visit My Photo Album.
It has been ages since I hang out with my gurl frens from my Uni..and there are so much to talk about. Since they are getting married this December...we have arranged a get together and party!! This might be the last time we'll ever do this...uhuk. The funny thing is..all of us were so anxious for that day and can't wait for it to finally come. We even shopped for new top, handbag and shoes...ahahahaha...typical huh?
The day starts by meeting at Ninie's house to get ready...ahahahaha....it feels like we were getting ready for a prom. Then we went to Planet Hollywood for dinner...and there is where all the fun begins.
Dinner was great and the portion was huge. The three of us had to finish Carol's BBQ Beef Ribs as it was humangest. The best thing is none of us smoke or "drink"..accept for Carol (she is allowed to...ehehehe). We were surprised by our dearest fren Te' during the dinner....unfortunately she can't stay long as she just came back form the office. It was so sweet of her to come and say hello and shopped for a new top before that...akakakaka..just to meet us..ehehehe. Then another ex-mate, Justina came with her frens...yet..another surprise. It is always a happy moment when you get to meet your old frens again.
Then, it's dance floor time. I started to dance with Ninie first...then Carol joined in. We dance until our feet can't move anymore....ahahahahaha. And still we have the energy to have a last dance at Q-Bar, Westin Hotel. Then we called it a nite off.
Summary?? I had fun!! Fun!! Fun!! and sooooooo much fun!! We should have done this earlier...uhuhuhu. It is gonna be different after this. Carol is leaving for Bahrain soon...sob sob. I am gonna miss her....I'm gonna miss everyone!!
For more pictures, visit My Album @ http://fadzliena.fotopages.com/