Friday, October 12, 2012

Wildan's Diary: 4 months 2 weeks

I hope it is not too late to start writing his diary. Today Wildan is 4 months and 2 weeks old. Too lazy to count by days. :P He is doing okay for his age. His development is somewhat at an average level. Not too fast or too slow.



He talks a lot...baby talk that is...and he laughs out loud. He has now established a routine. He will sleep at 8pm and wake up 2-3 times at nite to feed and will be wide awake by 7am. This is great during weekdays but for weekends...hmmm...not so good because when he is wide awake and all energetic, we wants to play. Wildan, mummy need her beauty sleep...please. However, he has yet to roll over and seldom sees him trying to do so. I really hope he'll do it soon.



Up till yesterday since he was about 2 months old, he will breastfeed to sleep but today I have decided that I want to train him to fall asleep on his own. I know it will be a challenge to mute away his cry for attention but I was determine. What do you know? I did it!! He did it. He fall asleep on his own tonite. Mummy has such a good boy. So proud of you!! Lets hope this will continue and become a routine as well.




No comments: