Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Fisher-Price, My Baby First Toy

Today, my pregnancy has reached 27 weeks and 2 days. :) 14 more weeks to go. Honestly, I am a bit worried and soon might have panic attack since I still have lots of items in the "baby list" to fulfill. Well, most of them are small items. Hubward? He is not worry at all. I guess that's just the bright side of being a man. :P They worry less. Since this is our first baby, non of the items listed are toys and only important and essentials items are listed. Also thanx to my fren Lana who gave me guideline on the baby list.

My tummy at 27 weeks. I think it looks small. :P


On 20th March, another friend of mine (also like a sister to me) Diyana put up a sticky post on her blog (www.diyanazman.com) for a contest to win Fisher-Price toys. She is also pregnant a few weeks behind me but with her second child and she has bought many toys for the soon to be born baby. Just for fun and to try my luck, I entered the simple contest which ended 22nd March. All I have to do is sent a comment on why I love Go Baby Go: Stride to Ride Lion by Fisher Price from her previous blog entry. Actually, this is the second time I entered such contest from her blog and my luck wasn't there the first time.

Today, I received a call from her to congratulate me for winning 3rd place in the contest. YEY!! I won!! And this will be the first toy for my little baby. Although it may take awhile before he can use it but it is just wonderful!!

This is what I won!!
THIRD PRIZE WINNER -  Doodle Pro Basic Color Asst -RM99.90

This is what I wrote in her comment box and the winners were chosen by Fisher-Price Malaysia not Diyana (so no bias there :P)

Okay, first of all, I am 26 weeks pregnant and haven’t bought a single toy for the baby. Like seriously! Diyana!!! You bought so many toys. uhuhuhu….
Okay, now back to Fisher-Price. I have always loved its toys product and has always been my first choice as toy gift for any of my frens child. Either for newborn or even their birthdays. I think it has so much positive use and not just toys.
This same goes to Fisher-Price Stride-To-Ride Lion. From the pictures, I agree 100% with what Diyana wrote. The features are exactly what I meant when I say Fisher-Price toys are not just toys. They always manage to think what benefits it can give to the child who is going to play with it. For this toy in particular, it helps babies who are just about to learn to be on their feet to walk. And after that, it can ride the toy while having fun with it. with the colors, music and design, the baby can learn so much more. Parents can teach the baby of what animal it is riding, the songs can stimulate the sense of sounds, while the cloth enhance sense of touch and both create awareness to the baby. The colors they use are also a good learning tools for baby.
To me, Fisher-Price toys are always the best choice for any child. That’s why I love Fisher-Price Stride-To-Ride Lion.

Thank you Fisher-Price for choosing me as one of the winners and thank you Diyana for hosting the contest and giving me the opportunity to win the prize.


Until next time! CIAO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful article! This is the type of info
that are meant to be shared around the internet. Disgrace on Google
for now not positioning this submit upper! Come on
over and seek advice from my website . Thanks
=)
Also visit my blog post - michael kors factory outlet