Thursday, January 13, 2011

I Nearly Died of Suffocation and Heart Attack

As usual, I started my morning at the office by opening the world wide web to check my email, facebook and twitter. Well, I will do that for the first 5 minutes before I start my work. I can't start work without it. hmm....this internet things is not really harmless isn't it?

Ok, well...this morning, I discover something that made me smile for the whole day today (still smiling with huge grin on my face). But before I smiled, I nearly suffocate as I forgot to breath and then nearly got a heart attack because of the shock of happiness. Ok ok...you all want to know what is it? I'm not sure if it will give the same effect to you. If you are a Twilight die-hard fan like I am, you may just want to hold your breath (again, if you know what I am talking about).




It is the picture above that nearly killed me!! I just can't wait for The Twilght Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 to come out on theater 24th November 2011. Might just fly to Singapore to watch it earlier. ;)

No comments: