Friday, October 22, 2010

Girlfriends, Boyfriends

Today was a normal day at the office. Nothing new and still got few things in my "To Do" list. Took everything slow today coz I was really not in the mood to work. Not sure why and I hate it when ever I have this lazy feeling. hmmmm.....

I do have one thing to look forward to today. Meeting my twigurl frens for lunch at One Utama. It was supposed to be me, Kak Huda, Kak Shairli and Sunie chatting twithings and exchange stories but unfortunately, Kak Shairli had and event she has to attend to and Sunie had to cancel last minute due to a meeting. Did I tell you I hate meetings?

So, end up only me and Kak Huda met up for lunch. Although it was a short one, we did talk not only about twilight also about other things bothering our mind. No, I'm not gonna write about it here. That's our secret. :D Just wish Kak Shairli and Sunie were there too. Maybe we can meet next time. Thank you Kak Huda for the Twilight Soundtrack!! Now my collection is complete. Yey!!

During my school days, I don't really have lots of girlfriends. To be honest, 97% of my friends are guys. I do have 3 girlfriends who I am really close with (now, not really) and we share almost everything. I guess it is easier to be friends with guys as they don't really take things to the heart and can tell everything to their face. :P. Right guys? ahahahaha...and the 3 girlfriends that I have, know how I am. I am someone who is bit vulgar. Most of my guy friends would say I am one of the guys. So, you get what I mean rite? uhuhuhu

However, during my university time, that changed. Why? Because I don't really know how to get along or try to be friends with guys at that age. I mean...I don't really look like a tomboy and I was 18. Approaching a guy at that age would seem awkward. :P. So, I hang out mostly with girls and these girls are girls that is actually the same wavelength as me. That's why I stick with them. Gosh I miss my university days!!!

Girlfriends or boyfriends, good ones are hard to find and those who are, are worth to keep. They are the ones we turn to when we have any story that we want to share. And I think you know what kind of story I meant. I miss my TTDI boys most. It has been such a long time since I really hang out with them and share stupid meaningless talks while laughing our ass off hearts out. But now, all of us have our own commitment so I guess that will just have to wait. Right now, I really want a girl night out with Ninie and Carol (my ex-uni mates) coz there sure are lots of stories to share. :)

Tomorrow, I am going back to my mom's house but hubward has to work. uhuk. Looking forward to have lunch with the family. :D

No comments: