Monday, September 6, 2010

Sleeping Disorder

If you read my short self profile on the left column of this blog, you can see that I'm insomniac and I hate it. And Ramadhan doesn't help it either since I have to wake up at 4.30am everyday to prepare sahur meal for the last 26 days (including today). Last year, there was a few days I missed sahur as I overslept. Why? It's so damn hard for me to even get to sleep and having to wake up that early is frustrating. But this year, hubward says he wants to sahur for the whole 30 days of Ramadhan. uhuk.

Can you imagine, I tried to sleep starting around 11.00pm and I think I finally fell asleep at 1.00am. And as I was in my deepest sleep I already have to wake up. :( And everyday (work day) I will feel like a zombie at work. I think most wives with hubby who wants to sahur experience this. I said to hubward that maybe we can take turn to wake up early to prepare for sahur. But, hubward being the normal guy that he is.....what will he be preparing anyway? So, no take turn. It's always my turn. Seriously, I can't wait for raya and after that, I will get back my normal sleep which is not that normal in the first place.

I hate that, just when I put my head on the pillow, my brain started to reminisce all things that I need to think of or recall and it will take me at least around 1 to 2 hours to go to sleep. No, sex counting lambs sometimes doesn't really help either. I really envy those who gets to go to sleep as soon as they put their head on the pillow. uhuk.

Hope things will be better after Ramadhan because my sleep will not be interrupted so much. :)

No comments: