Friday, November 1, 2013

Wildan is Teething Again

hmmm...pejam celik pejam celik esok dah cukup sebulan I become a stay at home mom (SAHM). It is a joy to be able to take care of your own child. I will post another entry on being a SAHM after this one. This is a short and quick update on Wildan.

"Wildan helping mummy in the kitchen"
He turned 1 year 5 months last Tuesday and Alhamdulillah...he is healthy. I am so happy that I made the right decision to focus on him for awhile. He is still fully breastfeed...Alhamdulillah..rezeki Wildan. Even though sometimes I just feel like quitting. But I have my target and I want to fully bf him until he is 2 years old. 7 months to go!! The only thing I can't tahan is now he bites coz he is teething again...and sometimes I have problem with dry skin and itchiness that made me feel very uncomfortable. He doesn't show any signs of weaning and just wouldn't take bottle if I am there. And now..am there 24/7..so you know what I mean. And...he still wants to be breastfeed to sleep. hmmm....sometimes sampai keras mak kat sebelah dia nak tunggu dia lena betul2. uhuk. I do hope he will be able to accept formula milk when the time comes.

I didn't weigh or measure him this months since we are not scheduled for a check up. He is still lacking vocabs and only babbles things that I can't understand. Still limited to ma, ba, no...and still call dogs and cats "ateh". I do hope he will say something that makes sense to me soon. I know boys can be a bit late..but it still worries me. He loves the outdoors. Pantang buka pintu laju jer nak keluar. Wildan is a happy child and a very good boy. He is an obedient boy with an occasional tantrum so it is easy to take care of him. Few days ago, he changed his daily routine a bit and slept only once during the day. I guess that is normal. Now he loves to mimic...sometimes he will take his food bowl and spoon and feed me and comb his own hair with his comb. Today he even tried to put on his own shoes. So cute!! There are at least 5 more tooth about to come out and now he doesn't cry or scream each time I brush his teeth.

I think that's about it for now. Till next time.

No comments: