Monday, February 25, 2013

Once Upon A Time, My Blog had Readers

I've cleaned up this blog a bit. Now it is white and easier to read. As I went through my blog I noticed that 2008 had the most updates. 55 blog entries. hmm...that's a lot. I started blogging in 2007. What happened to me? Not only that, I also have readers and comments. I will get at least one comment for each entry that I wrote. I wonder what happened. Maybe because I stop writing frequently, my blog visitors are fed up. Or is it my writing is becoming lame...pretty much like my life. Kind of boring so not really much to write about.

Not sure if most of them still read but as silent readers and do not leave any comments. If anyone is reading this...leave a comment or just say 'Hi' so that I know you are still here. Actually, I don't think anyone would read my once in a while daily rubbish rambles.

4 comments:

shniza said...

Hi. I am one of your silent readers..:)). And no, your writing is not lame..very interesting, so continue writing okay?:))

Azlina Ilzdaf said...

Niza - wah....thank you so much for visiting dear. An honour indeed. thanks for the encouragement. In shaa Allah I will. :))

CarolRG said...

Hi :P.

Azlina Ilzdaf said...

Hey babe. ;)