Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Bullet to the Head

First of all, before I start, let me be clear. The blog entry title entry has nothing to do with the current movie in cinemas starring Sylvester Stallone.

On Sunday I was shocked to watch the news of an Indonesian maid torturing a 4 months old baby by slamming and throwing him. I was holding Wildan at that time and I immediately hold him tighter as I was watching. I didn't really see the whole content as what was shown on the news was kind of fast. Not until yesterday a fren posted the youtube vid on her facebook that I really see what happened. The extend of what the bastard did was unacceptable. Although the video doesn't have any sound(thank God it didn't, otherwise it would have been much more horrible to watch) I can see that the baby is screaming a loud cry. I even feel like crying as I write this entry. I just can't wipe the image off my mind.

Baby Hareez and his mother Nina :'(


I am really not sure what is wrong with the bastard brain or if there's any demon that went into her. All I know is I feel like sending thousands a bullet into her head. It's not like she's using that brain of hers anyway. Might as well just blow it!! What she did was superbly and utterly unacceptable. If it was me, I wouldn't simply give her to the police before beating the death out of her first. People give you a decent job and this is how you repay? It is her first day and the mother was lucky she installed a cctv at home which is also linked to her handphone. If not, only God knows what more will happened to the baby. He sustained an internal injury and today he is admitted again to the hospital for further check up and treatment as the mother said the baby is not moving as per normal. :'( I really pray for the baby's recovery and hope he'll be ok. Amin....

Below is the vid but to those soft hearted, it is best for you not to watch coz u might not be able to forget it. :(



2 comments:

Diyanazman said...

emo! emo! emo! sib baik baby harez tu sembuh kan? dah takde side effek apa2.. kalau tidak mmg kena sumpah lagi 40juta kali la indon tu..

Azlina Ilzdaf said...

mmg emo!! tulah..alhamdulillah...Allah tu maha kaya. Hope dia akan betol2 recover soon. uhuhuhu...