Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wildan's Diary - A Catch Up Post (Part 1)

I was supposed to update this blog with at least an entry about Wildan's development once a month and I failed to do even that. Macamlah busy sangat kan? More like MALAS penat. My last entry was in June which was short and just update Wildan is now walking. Well now he can run. See how bersawang this blog can be since Wildan now can run? Am a pretty bad blogger. A fren said, blog if you like to write. hmm...I love to tell stories...and membebel...but I love to do it verbally not by writing. Penat tangan den ooo...nak taip. But since I see less human being..I think bebel to this blog pon dah ok dah...kot. So here we go. A four monnths catch up post. Be ready fellas..haha

13 months old
So, we all know that Wildan started to walk steadily in June...at the age of around 13 months. He weight about 8.9kg (no increament there) and is 76cm tall. This is also when his condition worsen and he got lungs infection. His weight has been like a yoyo going up and down between 8kg-9kg since April. I am devastated to see his growth was slow. Alhamdulillah his height increased. At least I don't have to worry he'll be short like me. haha..He was admitted for 4 days and had to undergo nebulizer treatment every 6 hours and antiobic supplements 3 times a day. Not to mentioned other medicines. It was 20th July, fasting month and we were on our way for our anniversary breakfast dinner when his temperature suddenly rose and he seems so weak. So, instead...detour to hospital. At this point I was so worried and decided to take a month unpaid leave for the whole months of August to take care of him and make sure he is fully recovered before sending him back to nursery. Alhamdulillah...he was well after 4 days of treatment and we brought him home.

14 months old
This is when I took my unpaid leave. It is good that Wildan has a fix daily schedule. However, he is an early riser. So even I am on leave...I still have to wake up early. He wakes up at 7.00am...will play around a little bit...then breakfast at around 8.00-8.30am...play and then take a nap at 10.30am until around 12noon or so. Then lunch...then nap again at around 3pm. You may think that I can rest or also take a nap with him. Well dear friend you have thought wrong. Those nap times are the times when I can eat, shower and do any chores need to be settled. See how tiring is that? Men...don't take your wife for granted. Lack of sleep is nothing to me...until now. So, this month he is 77cm and weight about 9.05kg. This was taken early August. By this time his walk has become more steadily and faster. He can reach higher things (now that he is taller), climb up the dining table and any other things that he can climb onto. My worst nightmare!! He babbles a lot but of course I still can't make sense of what is he trying to say except for "mama" and "baba". He now has 6 teeth. Two at the bottom and 4 on top. He understand instructions well and is a well behave boy. I am so lucky in that department. He only throws tantrum when he is super sleepy or hungry which are normal. He likes to play blocks and match. He also know how to salam (shake hands) and wave goodbye while saying "daaaa"..so cute!!

Okay...it is 12.14am and am so sleepy. I will continue tomorrow with part 2. Good night everyone.




No comments: