Here is some of the reason why....
1) I love the way he looks at me when he is breast feeding. He's eyes are so cute
2) Now, at night, he will crawl to me and find the point himself and breast feed while laying on his stomach. How cute is that?!
3) I get to eat what ever I want as much as I want and still I don't gain any weight
4) My baby rarely get sick and if he does...it won't be for long
5) I don't have to pay for formula milk
6) My baby really bonds with me....that cute boy will call "Ma..." at night when he can't find me in bed.
I hope I can continue this journey until he is 2 years old. But right now...am trying to target 1 year old first. :)