Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Why????

I have a few questions in mind that I really need to say out loud here in my blog.

1. Why is it after the same working hours men always seems to claim that they are more tired than the women?
2. Why is after a long day at work, the women still can prepare dinner etc and yet the men can't even give a simple answer to a question that actually makes the women's life easier.
3. Why is it even the women is mad at the man, the man always seems to make it as if it was the women fault in the first place?
4. Why is it that most women would go through such trouble just to make their men happy?

WHY???????

2 comments:

Yunus Izam said...

Why do I get the feeling that your questions are not about 'men', but about a 'man.

Azlina Ilzdaf said...

Yunus - ahahahaha....it's kind of but most of my gf has the same problem...so it's about most men. uhuhuhu