Monday, August 17, 2009

Melaka oh Melaka

First of all, i am very sorry for not updating this blog for a while...(yeah....like i hv any followers anyway :P) Well, there is nothing interesting happening in my life after the miscarriage. Everyday is just like a normal life cycle for me. The only thing different is my beloved hubby is away to Melaka until 1 week before aidilfitri. uwaaaaaa.....i miss him like crazy. uhuk.

Started working at a new company...but there is nothing interesting to tell there. But i do love my collegue and boss. Yes!! My boss. ahahaha....he's just awesome. lol. So, since hubby is away in Melaka, so I spent almost every weekend there. Travelling and lodging can cost quite a lot, so I travel by bus...since hubby took my CLK660 there. lol...and as for lodging goes...we are not that picky. As long as the room is comfortable, clean and with basic necessity...we are good. So, I booked a room at Chong Hoe Hotel. The hotel is situated in Jonker Street.





The price is so very affordable....it RM45.00 per night. It's really cozy and only about 10 minutes walk to Dataran Pahlawan. But the downside is, for Muslim...it's very hard to find halal food there. Actually, to me...it's very hard to find good malay food in Melaka town. Maybe only the locals know. Even in Dataran Pahlawan, I can't find good food. There are only few choices of restaurant available...and the food court? seems older that the mall itself.

What ever it is...i just want my hubby back at home. Can't wait for him to finish up everything in Melaka. Soon....

No comments: