Wednesday, August 19, 2009

House Hunting

Remember this post? The one where I mentioned my new neighbour? hmmm...since then..my hubby and I was thinking of moving..but since I was sick, we had to postpone our plan. Then later, I was pregnant....and after that the miscarriage. And now, hubby is away. So...until now, we are still in the same 3rd floor apartment....and everyday I have to climb three floor of stairs to reach home. Guess that may have contributed to one of the reason for my miscarriage. :(

Now, I am determine to move. We'll move the earliest during Aidilfitri since hubby is only gonna be home 1 week before Aidilfitri (gosh!! I miss him soooo much!!). But who knew house hunting can be such a hassle. We both have decide to move to a terrace house, no more appartment or condo. It's just easier for our family especially our moms to come to our home without having to climb the stairs or waiting for the lift. Ok....house type...DONE! Well, that's the easiest part. :P

Second part, location. This one is a bit tricky. Hubby works in Subang and sometimes he has to travel to Port Klang while I work in the centre on Kuala Lumpur. So to find the right location is the tricky part. Of course.....there are a lot of houses for rent situated in location that are located in the middle of both of our workplace.....but then...come the third part, budget. If we pay RM1000 just for renting a house, might as well we just buy the house. Right?

As of today, this house hunting thing is far from over. Although today I found an add of a house at a quite good location with a good affordable price, it was taken away just in a matter of seconds. uurggghhhhh!!! Back to search now. :(

No comments: