Thursday, July 9, 2009

Laugh till You Drop: Ice Age 3

Since last week was the last weekend before hubby goes back to Melaka....I asked him to treat me to Ice Age 3 movie. Aahahahah....I've always love cartoons. I even changed our Astro Discovery channel to DisneyWorld channel. ahahahahaha. I'm like a 6 year old when it comes to cartoons. I guess they made me laugh...that's why I love them. My hubby never really understands why...until he watch Ice Age 1 for the first time on HBO. He laugh his heart out. wakakakaka...now it's easier for me to ask him to watch cartoon movies together. :D







To those who haven't watch Ice Age 3 yet....please please please go watch it. I guarantee you won't regret it. It is damn hilarious. I laugh from start to finish. At some point I was laughing like no body's business until I forgot that I was actually in a cinema. I am always amazed by the imagination of all the writers who wrote such good and interesting stories that we all enjoyed so much. They must be damn creative. uuhuhuhu. I just love the Sid character...and not to forget that creature that is always hunting its nut. ahahahaha...it is just a sideline that made the cartoon much more fun to watch.









oh yeah....btw..I did watch Transformer: Revenge of the Fallen a week earlier...it was awesome. So don't miss that one too. It is humor and thrill combined. To read a hilarious review...go to DIYANAZMAN. (Diyana...kasi komisyen skit....akak promote blog hang nih) :P

No comments: