Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A Lazy Day

Today...as usual I woke up very early. It seems that waking up early is now officially my routine. Last time, after waving goodbye to hubby to work..I'll continue my beauty sleep...ekekeke.


So....after also morning chores has been settled....I continue sawing beads onto my frens carol baju kurung. She is goin to be the maid of honour for our fren ninie and she'll be wearing the baju kurung. I was supposed to go to the gym as I normally do...but today...my mood was not into it. So I decided to lepak at home and just go the office later at 2pm.


There u go...what a lazy day...huaaarrghhhh.

2 comments:

Nizam Abdul Rahim said...

keh keh keh..emm emm semoga musim malas ini tidak berlarutan dan lagi.. dan lagi..lagi dan seterusnya!! kepeh2 =P

Azlina Ilzdaf said...

ahahahah...dah malas tuh utk hr tuh aje...hr nih saya gi gym lah...uhuhu :P