Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye 2014

Today 31st Dec 2014 is the last day of year 2014. 365 days has gone in what seems to be in a blink of an eye. But in that blink of an eye, so many things have happened. Maybe not literally to me or my family but to Malaysian. There were too many sad incidents involving fellow Malaysian this year. The missing MH370 which is still missing, MH17 brutally shot down and this month, the final month of 2014 we are faced with the worst flood ever in the east coast with over 200,000 people evacuated from their homes. Even their places of shelter are in danger. And with recent event, the crash of Air Asia QZ8501 that shocked the whole world, it close this year with so many sad events. With that, I sincerely give my condolences to all the people involved or affected by these recent unfortunate events. I can only imagine what they are going through but only Allah knows how they actually are.

As for me, overall it was a good year. Got back my old job at my old company and started work right after Wildan reached 2 years old as planned. Even though I would prefer not to go back to work, financially...I need to. I have too. Also visited my dad in Kuala Terengganu back in August for Wildan to bond and play with him. It was a normal year for us. Nothing abnormal or special thing this year except for maybe we got the keys to our new house. Alhamdulillah everyone in our family is in good health. Wildan seems to be doing well as well. He is learning to use more vocabs now. Just yesterday he was trying to tell me what he did at his day care and I laughed at how cute he was trying to say the words he was thinking of. I spend half the time trying to figure them out. LOL

Next year, we have a lot of travel plans and I for one is really looking forward to it. Hope we will have a better year in 2015, for us, our family and friends and for Malaysian who have been affected by the recent unfortunate events. Hope all of you will be strong and rise again. Hope and pray that we can bravely overcome any challenges that may come towards us in 2015. InsyaAllah.

HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE!!


No comments: