- My beloved sista (by bind and not by blood) Diyana got pregnant with her first child.
- I got married on 20072007...that will be a date and year to be remembered forever
- I finally got to stabilize my income and improve my payments skills to all my hutang...hahahaha (coz my income is not fixed lah...don't judge me okay)
- My mom got her EPF...(not for me lah) so she is now in a better shape financially and I am happy for her.
I think there's more...but these are the the most memorable event of happiness that I could remember. :D
As for 2008, it is still young...still a baby. So far...it has been great. Still got 355 days to go...uhuhu. Who knows?? Anything can happen. I don't normally do any new year resolutions but this year I have a few.
- Have to get all my details and financial background altogether. Since I am a freelancer, all my income are not recorded formally...so it is quite hard to prove my income. So I have decided to get it all together and manage it better for future benefits.
- Make sure my reception goes smoothly as I wanted it to be. PLEASE FRENS, PRAY FOR ME.
- Hopefully to have our first child :D (Have to work this one with hubby...wakakakakaka)
- Maybe buy a new car. (This one too)
- Buy a house...maybe towards end of year. (And this one too)
- Think of a better business to do other than stupid futsal thing...coz the funder seems to think it is not profitable and suspend funding for a period of time. WTF lah?? Not profitable?? Sigh....
So there you go....Bani...hope you enjoyed reading this entry. ehehehehe