Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Wildan's Diary : The Little Precious is 9 Months Old

It seems like yesterday I was holding his tiny body in my arm. My little cikenit is now 9 months old. Another 3 months her will be 1 year old!! That's kind of scary.



We went for his routine 9 months old a bit late...about a week late. His development was on the average. He is now 72cm and 9.02kg. He can now cruise while holding on to something. My house is all tunggang terbalik because of him. Sometimes I think he can also tease me with all the cheeky things he did. He knows to kiss my cheek when I ask him to. So cute!! Habis ayaq liuq Wildan kat pipi mummy. hehehehehe.....until now he is still fully breast fed..Alhamdulillah :)



No big drama this months....he's well. The paeds said that his gums look a bit swollen so he may be teething soon. A phase I am a bit scared of.uhuhuh....



No comments: