Sunday, February 14, 2010

Trying My Luck @ E! New Asia Host Audition

Wow!! It has been so long since I've updated my blog. Well maybe becoz my life now is more of a boring routine. :P. Plus, I am bit busy with my work (uurghhhh!!! I hate targets) and Twilighters Malaysia at the same time. Though, I love managing Twilighters Malaysia. I love all the twihards!!! LOL


Well, to break out of my routine...I decided to go for E! News Asia host audition. I got to know about the search for quite awhile but decided to go for it at the very last minute. Actually, 2 days before to be exact. ahahahahahah. The audition was on 11th Feb (Thursday) and I went to search for new clothes/dress just the day before. I haven't shopped for new clothes for quite sometime now. Yes!! Trust me.....I can't remember when was the last time I really shopped other than shopped online for Twilight merchandise.


I wasn't feeling that nervous rite until I arrive at the registration counter as I saw all these celebrities also trying out their luck. Who? hmm....Sazzy Falak, Sarimah Ibrahim, Nina, JJ, Rudy, Jac Victor, Hani Madu and I'm sure there are more that I didn't mention. Talk about intimidated.


Me at the audition :D.


I registered, got my script (Thank God for the script!!) and my number. We were asked to remember 2 paragraphs from the script given. Oh! And my beloved fren Nurul was there to give me support and coach me a bit on how to present the script. Thanx Nurul ;). Love yah!!



The wait was excruciatingly nerve wrecking. I just felt like I want to get done with. I even thought of going back coz it was damn hot and I have been standing for almost 2 hours. Gah! And....my parking is gonna cost me a fortune. LOL! But, I didn't and I am glad I stuck around and did the audition as it was a fun experience. No doubt my heart was beating fast like I was doing bungee jump.



How did my audition go? I think I can only give 5 out 10. :(. I had to do a few retake to get rid of the nerves. But hey, as a first timer, not so bad. :D. The director (I think he is the director, I was to nervous to remember his name, sorry) said I looked good an screen. eheheheh...that is a bonus and flattering. Now I know how I look on screen. The one thing I regretted was not asking to do a last overall retake :(. sigh...and being the perfectionist that I am, I am gonna punch myself every time I look back on that day. And that, will be for quite sometimes. Gosh! I am gonna have a lot of bruises. ahahahahah



Well, maybe I can make up for it if I do get through to next level. Daydreaming.....:P. But who knows if it's my luck and my life is changed forever!! Ah! I also want to thank all my friends for all the wishes and support!! Thank you very much!! xoxoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Azlina Ilzdaf said...

Hello,

Thanx. Btw, what kind of assignment could relate to my entry? that's kinda cool